This Policy explains and regulates:
1) how and when your personal data is collected and what personal data is collected;
2) how and why your personal data is used;
3) your rights to control your personal information.
- General information
- "Personal data" means any information relating to an individual and which, alone or in combination with other information, may lead to his identification or identification.
- "Data subject" – any alive natural persons who are identified or identifiable by the processed personal data.
- " Personal Data Processing " - is any action that is or may be carried out with your personal data, including, but not limited to, their collection, analysis or destruction
- " Data Controller " - a natural or legal person, public authority or other entity that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. In connection with the use of this online store https://shop.midalidare.bg/, the data controller is MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD.
- "Data Processor" - a third party (natural or legal) who processes your personal data as assigned by the Administrator.
- "Data breach" means a breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that is transmitted, stored or processed in any other way.
- "Digital Assets" - the online store https://shop.midalidare.bg/, all landing pages maintained by the Company, web, native and mobile applications available to customers.
1.2. Data Controller details
MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD - trading company, registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency, with UIC 200922158, to the National Revenue Agency with VAT BG200922158, with registered office and address of the village of Mogilovo, Chirpan municipality, region. Stara Zagora 6239.
MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD is a company incorporated in Bulgaria with the subject of activity of production and marketing of wine within the meaning of the Wine and Spirits Act.
1.3. Contact the Administrator regarding the protection and processing of personal data
Data protection Officer: Mariana Ilcheva
Email: [email protected]
Mobile number: +359 88 5937828
- Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
2.1. The Administrator collects and processes your personal information in connection with the use of the online store https://shop.midalidare.bg/ and in particular on the following grounds:
1) The explicit consent obtained from you as a client;
2) Fulfillment of the obligations of the Administrator under a contract with you;
3) Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the Administrator;
4) Purposes and principles for the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
2.2. The Administrator collects and processes the personal information you provide regarding the use of the online store https://shop.midalidare.bg/ and the conclusion of a contract with the company, including for the following purposes:
1) creating a profile and providing full functionality when using the electronic store;
2) individualization of a party to the contract;
3) accounting goals;
4) statistical objectives;
5) protection of information security;
6) ensuring the performance of the contract for the provision of the relevant service.
2.3. The administrator adheres to the following principles when processing your personal data:
1) legality, integrity and transparency;
2) limitation of processing purposes;
3) consistency with the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
4) data accuracy and timeliness;
5) storage restriction in order to achieve the objectives;
6) the integrity and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
2.4. In the processing and storage of personal data, the Administrator may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
1) fulfillment of its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal bodies.
- Types of personal data that are collected, processed and stored by the Administrator
3.1. The Company performs the following operations with the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
Registration of a user in the online shop and execution of a distance sale contract - the purpose of this operation is to create an account for using the e-shop to buy goods and to provide contact information for the delivery of purchased goods. Registering and creating an account to use the online store is not a necessary step in the provision of the service, and it is also accessible without significant effect through the "Continue without registration" option - Conclusion from the impact assessment: Based on the assessment performed. the Impact, the Data Protection Officer, considers that the operation "Registration of a user in an e-shop and the execution of a distance sale contract" is permissible to perform and provides considerable precise guarantees for the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of data subjects in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
3.2. The administrator processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and for the following reasons:
3.2.1. Your personally identifiable information (email, name, etc.)
1) Purpose for which the data is collected: a) Contacting and sending information to the user; b) for the purposes of registering a user in the online store.
2) Grounds for processing your personal data - By accepting the general terms and conditions and registering in the e-shop or placing an order without registration, or at the conclusion of a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on the basis of which your personal data are processed. data - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR. Your data for sending a newsletter are processed by your explicit consent - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (a) GDPR.
3.2.2. Delivery details (names, phone, address, etc.)
1) Purpose for which the data are collected: Fulfillment of the obligations of the administrator under a contract of sale and delivery of the purchased goods.
2) Grounds for processing your personal data - By accepting the general terms and conditions and registering in the online store or placing an order without registration, or at the conclusion of a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
3.2.3. Additional information provided by you - If you would like to supplement your profile, you can fill in information about your name, surname, phone number, company, date of birth.
1) Purpose for which the data is collected: Adding user information to their profile.
2) Grounds for data processing: You have given explicit consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes - 6, para. 1, b. (a) GDPR at the time of registration in the online store. The provision of this information is not compulsory for online store registration.
3.3. The administrator does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
1) disclose racial or ethnic origin;
2) reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade union organizations;
3) genetic and biometric data, health data or sexual life or sexual orientation data.
3.4. Personal data are collected by the Administrator for the persons to whom they relate.
3.5. The administrator does not make automated data decisions.
- Period of storage of your personal data
Personal data shall be stored for the time required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. Following the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data have been collected, the data are subject to immediate destruction.
MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD shall take all necessary technical and organizational measures for the destruction of data that are no longer needed, except in cases where there is a legal basis for MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS EOOD to process them for a longer period of time; upon a request for restriction of processing in accordance with your rights, detailed below; or in view of being compatible with the original processing purpose, of which you will be informed in due time.
MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD stores the collected personal data in the following terms:
(a) where the data are processed on the basis of a distance contract for the supply of goods - for a period of 5 years, which begins to run from the date of termination of the distance contract for the supply of goods.
(b) where the data are processed on the basis of consent obtained, until the consent is expressly withdrawn.
(c) when the data are processed for the protection of the realization of the rights and interests of the Company, which have a justified advantage over the interests of individuals - until the right is lost and/or the interest ceases.
After the expiry of the specified time limits, if there is no other reason for processing the data, they will be destroyed. In order to receive and analyze information related to the products and services you use, as well as to improve service, MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD can only delete part of the data. In such cases, the retention of such part of the data continues, which prevents individuals from being subsequently identified.
- Access to personal data for third parties
The following categories of persons may also have access to your personal data, which, based on contracts concluded with the Administrator, may be processing persons, namely:
- the persons who maintain the information systems of the Administrator located in the Republic of Bulgaria, as well as, if necessary, the customer service centers in the Republic of Bulgaria;
- the persons, who are entrusted with the activities of production, printing, assembly, delivery (including by SMS-messages or electronically) of written correspondence, leaving the Administrator to his clients;
The controller is obliged to provide personal data about his clients to the competent authorities and institutions in accordance with the applicable legislation and in the event that such information is legally required.
MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD does not transmit personal data to a third country or an international organization outside the European Union.
- Your rights
As a data subject, which is processed by MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD, you have the rights, the contents of which are detailed below.
You should bear in mind that the submission of personal data is voluntary - it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD. If data is not provided, the Company will not be able to provide a product or service.
MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD will satisfy your requests without delay, within 30 calendar days of their submission. By decision of MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD, the latter shall provide or deny access and/or information requested by the applicant with a reasoned answer. For the purpose of the online shop, a link to this Policy is clearly visible.
Applications concerning the exercise of your rights shall be submitted:
- in person or by an explicitly authorized by you, through a notarized power of attorney at the address of management of the Company Midalidare Vineyards Ltd, Bulgaria, Stara Zagora Region, 6239 Mogilovo village
- electronically by sending an e-mail: [email protected]
- by phone call: +359 88 5937828
The exercise of rights is free of charge and covers all structured and unstructured data as well as all databases maintained by MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD.
Where the data subject submits a request by electronic means, the information shall, where possible, be provided by electronic means, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
Where MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD has legitimate concerns regarding the identity of the individual applying for the exercise of his or her rights under this item, the responsible person should immediately consult with the Data Protection Officer for the purpose of identifying the customer.
You should bear in mind that withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data before withdrawal. Despite the withdrawal of consent, your personal data may be processed by the Administrator, if there is another reason for processing the data specified in article 3.
You have the following rights:
Right to be informed
As a data subject, you have the right to obtain information about important characteristics of the processing of your personal data, including, but not limited to, its purpose, term and reason, the recipients and categories of recipients of personal data and others.
Right of access
You can ask for information about what your personal data is being processed and whether it is being processed. You can request access to this data.
Right to rectification
If incomplete or incorrect personal information is processed by you, you may request that it be corrected or supplemented at any time.
Right to erasure (forget)
You can request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- personal data are no longer required for purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
2) withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3) you believe that the personal data have been illegally processed.
Keep in mind that there may be other reasons to thwart the immediate deletion of your data, such as statutory storage obligations, pending proceedings, the establishment, enforcement or defense of lawsuits, etc.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request a processing restriction if:
1) challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows the accuracy of personal data to be verified;
2) the processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires a restriction on their use;
3) personal data are not necessary for the purposes of processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
4) you objected to the processing of the data pending verification that the legitimate grounds of MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD for processing of data have priority over your interests.
Right to data portability
You can ask the Administrator to provide you with personal data that is processed for you in a format that can be easily read from a computer and transferred to another financial institution, for example. This applies only when
1) the processing of the specific data is based on your consent or in connection with the conclusion and execution of a distance contract for the ordering of goods; and
2) the processing is done in an automated way.
Right to object
You have the right, at any time and on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data, which is based on a legitimate interest.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you believe that the applicable legislation on personal data protection has been violated in the processing of your data and as a result your rights have been affected, you can file a complaint with MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD. Of course, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection, which is a supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection, at: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”, tel. 02/91-53-518, e-mail: [email protected].
All requests, as well as further clarifications and information related to the exercise of your rights may be made directly to MIDALIDARE VINEYARDS LTD by contacting the Data Protection Officer referred to in item 1.3. above.